You can now enroll in our Remote Learning program for as cheap as... free! WP Code Camp now offers a matching grant for crowd sourcing your tuition. This means, for every dollar you raise, we'll match it with a dollar. So, if you raise half of your tuition, we'll pay the other half, and the other half is free!
Here's how it works:
- Go to GoFundMe.com and sign up for an account.
- Create a new campaign and set your goal for the amount you need. The program has six modules, and the tuition for each is $968. So, decide whether you'd like to sign up for all or just some of them, add up the total for tuition, and set your goal for half of that. In other words, if you want to take all six modules, the total is $5,808. Half of that is $2,904. So enter that as your goal.
- A couple steps later, it will ask you to share your story. So tell us a bit about yourself! Why do you want to be in this program? What do you hope to do with your new skills? Make sure to link "https://wpcodecamp.org" somewhere in that story, so your donors can learn more, if they want.
- At the end, you'll land on the "share your campaign" screen (see the screen shot). It will give you a link. Copy it.
- Fill out the form at the bottom of this page and paste the link where it says "GoFundMe link." Fill out the rest of the form too. Make sure to mention the matching grant in the message field.
- Create posts on your social media! If you're using Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, make sure to tag us and hashtag "#wpcodecamp" so we see it. We'll repost it to help you raise the money!
After you submit, we will get in touch with you via email or phone to help on-board you. If you have questions, email us at email@example.com. We look forward to coding with you!